From: Michael Zeltner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 10:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Opening pages in new windows... was Re: [WSG] XHTML (OT??)

i think it depends on how you see it.

the customer (i presume this is your job) wants the user to stay on the
site as long as possible. if a site opens in a new window, the
possibility that user will browse his site again, is much higher than if

he has just the back button.

from the usability/information architecture point, the target="_blank"
is rather bad imho.

just my 0.02 euro ;)

regards,
michael