"If so what can be done about it? I'm really interested in some ideas."

With all the professionals on this list, surely there must be some people
who are willing to devote time to setting up a *real* awards program?

Hell, I know I'd be willing to help, I know I'm no CSS guru (yet), but I
sure could help in other ways.

PS. What you are saying makes pure sense to me, and there really is no
appreciation for real art work and hard work....

Taco Fleur
Blog http://www.tacofleur.com/index/blog/
Methodology http://www.tacofleur.com/index/methodology/

Tell me and I will forget
Show me and I will remember
Teach me and I will learn

atures/zeldman
20000821/page2.html
Adobe seem to have dumped this little gem from their site :(

Cheers

Mark

Mark Stanton
Technical Director