Hi Mike,

Bobby is an accessibility checker with a huge chip on it's shoulder.

http://bobby.watchfire.com/bobby/html/en/index.jsp

In my opinion it supposes too much and is basically a self righteous piece
of rubbish.

Take www.gt.nsw.gov.au for example.

http://bobby.watchfire.com/bobby/bobbyServlet?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gt.nsw.go
v.au%2F&output=Submit&gl=wcag1-aaa&test=

We went to a huge amount of trouble to do everything right on this site,
including a style switcher for various visual options. Because of that and
some other absolute crap it tells us that repair is needed. No! Wrong.

Bad bobby. Bad tool.