Thanks, Bert - that's a different and very useful take on the problem.

Er - Notwithstanding your PS, do you know how unwell your site is in Mac browsers? IE5 particularly - the only thing that shows up is the bgrd image (red at left). I think it's the height:100% that's doing it...

If you want, I can send you some screenshots direct; I have a range of IE versions on both OS9 and OSX, and Safari 1 for OSX. Maybe some others might like to contribute sshots from other browsers?

Nick
Omnivision. Websight.
http://www.omnivision.com.au/