From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Nick Gleitzman
Sent: Sunday, 6 June 2004 12:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] Centering a liquid grid of image thumbs and captions

Thanks, Bert - that's a different and very useful take on the problem.

Er - Notwithstanding your PS, do you know how unwell your site is in
Mac browsers? IE5 particularly - the only  thing that shows up is the
bgrd image (red at left). I think it's the height:100% that's doing
it...

If you want, I can send you some screenshots direct; I have a range of
IE versions on both OS9 and OSX, and Safari 1 for OSX. Maybe some
others might like to contribute sshots from other browsers?

Nick