Roy - ummm,  did I miss a post? Can you point me to 'Bert's layout'?

Thanks
Nick
Omnivision. Websight.
http://www.omnivision.com.au/

On Sunday, June 6, 2004, at 01:59  AM, RC Pierce wrote:

Bert's thumbnail layout is really quite straight forward. Wish I'd o' thought of using inline
paragraphs as containers when I was having trouble with a thumbnail page, myself. The problem of
attaching caption to image, getting it to center with the thumbnail is completely overcome using
that simple technique. Beats <.td><.img><.br /><.a>caption<./a><./td> (ignore dots) all to heck when
it comes to elasticity and fluidity. Nice one, Bert.