Hey WSG,
I have recently been playing with mod_rewrite, and I LOVE IT!
It is great, and I have read that it helps a lot with SEO, Bookmarking and even Web Accessability.
(Email clients often strip query data etc...)

What are your tips and pointers for using mod_rewrite.

Some problems I have had, hopefully you have too and can help me out - are:

* I have given sections of my website "fake" folder names, this effects the location of the stylesheet according to the browser...
So I have had to hard code the address of the stylesheet...?
Anyone else had that?

Thats pretty much the main issue, Its hard to code a PHP workaround, because the PHP script doesnt know about the mod-rewrite... :S
is hardcoding the only answer?

thanks people!
You can see the mod_rewrite used on my blogs & also in the images.neester.com image system :)
cheers!

- CHRIS STRATFORD -
http://www.neester.com
http://images.neester.com