Hmmm.
Sorry forgot to mention one crucial detail...

I import a HEADER.PHP file.
for every PHP page loaded.
Every php file is actually in the base directory with the CSS file in a folder called STYLES.

So originally my method worked fine!
just have the header point to: "styles/sheet.css"

but now.
since the folders are all "fake" but appear real to the browser.
Unless I hardcode the path to the stylesheet...

ahhh one thing i could do...
set up a mod_rewrite to repoint the stylesheet :)
HA!
see how great it is :)
although hardcoding the URL is fine with me, although I have heard thats not a good idea :S

Lee Roberts wrote:
Chris,
Put your CSS file in a real directory.  Then do the following:

../styles/site-styles.css

That is what I use.  Of course the directories and filenames are different, but you get the idea.

Lee Roberts