Anders Nawroth wrote:

Chris Stratford wrote:

just have the header point to: "styles/sheet.css"

Use "/styles/sheet.css".

In most cases that's probably best. However, another option is to use mod_rewrite to also adjust the CSS location. It's even possible to have only one main file which takes parameters from mod_rewrite, grabs the information either hard coded within itself, from local files, or from a database. In many cases it would do all three.

As a general rule, I like my CSS files to be real, same to with images unless it's better to throw them into a db, and all, or at least most of my "HTML" files to be handled by a single master file.