On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 14:53:46 +1000, Michael Nelson wrote:
> I mean, a definition list is really for definitions

No, I don't agree.
The W3C docs site two example uses:
- a standard term and definition usage, and
- marking up dialogues.
see http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/lists.html#h-10.3

Clearly, the second of these is *not* a definition, and is somewhat
close to an interview.

A Definition List, despite its poor name, is useful for linking series
of two elements.
A1->A2
B1->B2
C1->C2

(yes, also D1->D2, D3)

I think its perfect for an interview type layout

Lea
--
Lea de Groot
Elysian Systems - I Understand the Internet

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
 Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004