Peter Firminger wrote:

Go to Tools | Internet Options and at the bottom of the General tab click
the "Accessibility" button and add your stylesheet there.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ralph
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 11:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] Change defaults in IE with CSS style sheet

Hi everyone

I am wondering if anyone knows how to change the defaults in
browsers like
IE.

I recall someone showed how a user can make their default
font say Arial,
10, etc with particular colour like black on white background. Its all
configured in a CSS file. So it over rides the CSS style that
a website
uses.

I'd like to do some testing of a site and trying to factor
this scenario in.

Off-list responses welcomed..

Ralph

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004

Thanks for this! Exactly what I was looking for. This has now got me thinking whether it would be possible to test a website with a print "media" css to see what it looks like with print css.. I'm assuming it should..