Wow,wow,wow slow down Alan,

Alan Trick wrote:

1) TSW Webcoder: Not bad for newbies. It requires regristration to get rid of the popup things which is anoying. It is basically for HTML/CSS coding only. It has no support for server-side scripting like PHP or ASP besides serverside scripting and no support for XML, which is why I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else. The program itself looks nice and the build in ftp manager works well.

I LOVE TSW WebCoder.

TSWare does have syntax highlighting for:
PHP, ASP, Javascript, HTML/XHTML, XML, CSS, C#, SQL, VBScript...
It has autocomplete for HTML which is great too, it will popup code competion options etc.. like VB does - this can be turned off too!!

it has LOTS of support...
The developer has his own forums where he personally replies and accepts suggestions and critisims, here: http://www.webcoderusers.net/

Built in FTP is Excellent!
Built in Project Manager - with Status reports, To Do Lists, Full Project Upload
Built in Server Mapping.
Preview in IE and Mozilla - only for HTML coding, or if your server mapping...
HTML Tidy is built in...
Built in HTML/CSS Validator - on the fly validators...
Own Scripting Engine, to build your own UI or just functions...

Wow.
I could go on more and more...
i LOVE TSW Webcoder!

I would recommend it to ANYONE!!! The registration you do is optional, and its free no matter what... I love it.

www.tsware.net

Enjoy!!

--
Chris Stratford