I really like Bruce Lawson. and as a bonus I found that his Zen Garden is being hosted again, by a benefactor (he had, as he puts it, a liquidity crises).

http://www.tastydirt.com/zen/zengarden.htm
If you haven't seen this, you gotta look!

Donna

Gunlaug Sørtun wrote:
tee wrote:

... For us who believed in web standards, it all sounds very
beautiful and convincing, but for companies who provides services,
they want web sites, they want their web sites looks nice and
professional  and they want it to be affordable. They simply want to
know how much it will cost right, nothing behind the scene will
interest them.

Web standards includes many things that most clients and many web
designers may easily overlook -- and someone will have to pay for later.

Here are "a few" points that most clients may understand only too well:
<http://brucelawson.co.uk/index.htm#accessreasons>
... it all comes down to money, doesn't it?

regards
    Georg

-- Donna Jones West End Webs <http://www.westendwebs.com/> 772-0266 ****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/