Thank you Christian, making the top frame a php include sounds like an excelent idea.

The markee I was thinking in turning it a flash object, since there is already a flash movie in the first page it shoudn't be a problem for users, I think it uses less processing resources.

From what I've read around the web, it seams it is not mandatory to use
!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Frameset//EN" "DTD/xhtml1-frameset.dtd"
as a doctype to use on framed documents if I extend the markup and use the right module, it even seams to be the all idea of the "x" part of "xhtml".
But then again, all this reading got me confused, I might be getting it all wrong.

I'm using the frameset doctype, just wanted to do it a better way, or at least understand it.

Best regards,
Isabel Santos