I don't think <b></b> is valid. Just do another span, with { font-weight:bold; }

And yes, the DL is much better.

On 9/27/05, Drake, Ted C. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Adam

I just sent a message about your linking colors and then looked at your source code. Here's another suggestion I would make for you.

br>

        Delegates are introduced to <
li>

Becomes

<dl >

<dt> The Energetics of Charisma </dt>

</dl>

CSS

Dt {background: (your orange square) no-repeat 0 0; padding-left:10px; font-weight:bold;}

Dd{padding-left:10px; margin:5px 0;}

Dl span {color:orange;}

It could be further argued that your using strong may be wrong for the icon since you don't really want to scream lab at people. Since it is purely decorative, you could wrap it in a <b></b> set.

Part of the journey through standards-based development is realizing where things could be written cleaner and more semantic markup used.

I still think the orange charisma looks too much like a link.

Good luck

Ted