I'm not sure...about a physical reference but here's an example:

http://sitesbyjoe.com/box_examples.htm

It seems to work flawlessly, and its simplicity makes me feel good about using this approach. It also frees me from having to stick hacks in to try and please the browsers.

Joe Taylor
http://sitesbyjoe.com

James O'Neill wrote:

Joseph: Interesting. Do you have something that I can reference for this?

Thierry: I will take a look at that tonight.

Thanks guys!