Terrence,

Obviously you haven't found this thread helpful, but others have.

Oddly enough I have, though the (seems to be) answer came in "off list".
If after doing some testing, the solution does indeed work as I need it to, I will post it for those who remember what the original question was.

I'm really not sure what you are looking for Bob, but clearly, we are two different people.

Probably not, just the pitfalls of communicating by e-mail. If we were sitting at an outdoor cafe sipping a good coffee, watching pretty girls go by and having this discussion, it would have an all- together different flavor.

Bob