At which point does one's right to "do as one chooses" start stepping on
another one's right to access services?

I believe there is no "right to access services". Any such aberration of 'rights' that necessarily violates the legitimate rights of others is destructive to our liberty. The question regarding any so called right is: "At whose expense?". If there is an answer, you have unmasked why it is illegitimate. True rights exist in and of themselves without cost to others.

Furthermore, the right "to do as one chooses" does not allow you to violate the rights of others! While I build and advocate accessible web sites to the best of my ability, the idea of issuing or advocating force against another at no expense to myself makes me fear the future. I believe any such laws should be rescindered.

Stuart Sherwood