Hi,

>From an WAI accessibility point of view:

Your menu has links with the same anchor text but different destinations -
"introduction", "current" and "members".  When you can see the menu
structure the context is obvious but when using a screen reader this can
be confusing.

You should also perhaps markup your "logo" H1 content as a change from the
declared natural language of the page (English).

Stuart

--
Stuart Foulstone.
http://www.bigeasyweb.co.uk