What are the forums great for? Sandwiches and a chat!
What is the concrete result of the forums?
For example did Griffith Uni gain anything from the 2005 sandwich fest.
It does not appear there was any benefit to Griffith Uni students.

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.griffith.edu.au%2F

Tim