If you are interested in being and "all-rounder", don't let anyone scare you away from it. I'm an "all-rounder" (designer/developer I would call it), a one-man company. On my sites I do all the planning, information layout, designing and coding - everything. (X)HTML, CSS, javascript, PHP, MySQL on every site and before that ASP and MSSQL (until 2006).

The design process starts with pencil and paper. After bot 3-4 sheets of scribbles and squares zooming to and fro all over the paper, I have a worthy layout done. Then a wireframe is made in photoshop. Then the design is made. Then it gets chopped and pages marked up. Then the database gets built. Then the PHP is coded to stitch the front and back together. If time is left over some javascript is sprinkled in to taste. I hope that each site combines all the elements a little more smoothly than last time creating a continued progression as I go.

As long as you have an endless appetite for learning more and more all over the board, before you know it you'll be pretty far along with your knowledge.

Joseph R. B. Taylor

Sites by Joe, LLC
http://sitesbyjoe.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]