All Rounders are good, im one myself aswell, but dont expect to jump in
and become good at everything, thats what im saying. And also, being
an All Rounder is not a good thing sometime's, the main reason being that
jobs
wont be completed as quick as a team of developers could do it, ive lost a
few
clients due to this. I found it better for myself (lower stress levels ect.)
to get
a job in one area, and in spare time, or personal jobs do/learn the rest of
it. Im currently a front-end developer, but it helps me alot to know
back-end.

Money wise, if you work for a company an all rounder wont be on that much
pay
extra, and usually the stress load is alot higher. Ive seen jobs for
back-end developers
at 22k a year, and jobs for front-end (HTML/CSS/JS only) for 28k a year. (UK
Pounds).

But even so, over the years, you will pick up all these languages if your
intrests are strong in web development, and you will become an all rounder
naturally.

:P