Im sorry ocupation,l"ll be right back  ,you must be patient!  solange

2007/7/12, Paul Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi all,

I thought this would be an easy one to Google, but yet I find myself
here again asking your professional opinions :)

Trying to find a script for random image rotation on a website.
Meaning the images would rotate every 5 seconds or so automatically,
without the need for a refresh. The only requirements would be:

- A fade effect between the rotating images.
- A fall back so users without javascript will still get a single image.

Any links would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Paul