Tomorrow see you!! bye solange

2007/7/13, Al Sparber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

From: "Micky Hulse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> For my last project I used this:
>
> <http://www.electricprism.com/aeron/slideshow/>
>
> You can simplify it down to fading transitions with random image
> display. It will display a placeholder image of your choosing if JS is
> not available.
>
> I have yet to find an equivalent JS slideshow.
>
> Uses mootools. I am not the biggest fan of the mootools documentation
> and/or forum support, but it is pretty lieghtweight js framework.
>
> The Slideshow itself is pretty good from a JS perspective... I mean, I
> do think it could be a little more decoupled from the CSS/HTML, but
> overall I think it is well written.

The animations are cool but if one optimizes images for the web then
there's not much to work with and you're back to a cross-fade. All the
animations are jittery in Firefox, which is normal, and there does not seem
to be a fallback if script is disabled to at least be able to link to all of
the images. I'm obviously a bit prejudiced, but I kind of think this one is
more usable:
http://www.projectseven.com/products/galleries/ssm/ssm_03.htm

It's not free, though... but it is totally automated for Adobe Studio
users.

--
Al Sparber - PVII
http://www.projectseven.com