Jermayn wrote:

> I work at one of the those government places that has those horrible
> pdfs scattered through out all their horrible pages. I couldnt agree
> more.

And I work with people who build such sites, and I don't have a problem
with PDFs per se.

If that's an efficient and effective way to publish a document, let them
do it - providing the PDF is properly marked up.

Kerry

This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all
copies of this transmission along with any attachments immediately. You should
not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person.