On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 11:23:44AM +1000, Webb, KerryA wrote:
> If that's an efficient and effective way to publish a document,
> let them do it - providing the PDF is properly marked up.

Is there an organisation that systematically produces well marked up accessible PDFs? I train people in how to do accessible PDFs, and I've yet to come across an organisation willing to do it properly. (And to be fair, it tends to take a shift in how the organisation publishes in general.)

On a side note, now that Adobe is putting the PDF format through the standards process, should we now consider it a 'web' standard?

Kind regards,

-Alastair