It hurt my eyes!! What an erratic use of flash!

Sent from my iPod Touch

On 29 Oct 2007, at 00:30, Christian Montoya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 10/28/07, Devi Web Development <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/28/07, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just found what I consider to be an extremely annoying, very blinky
website someone spent way too much time writing flash for.

http://www.ourtype.be/

Sorry, I didn't intend to send that to wsg, although I guess it's related...

It kind of is... this could have been done with Flash or Javascript,
but the end result would have been the same... bad! Horrible IA here,
I can't really skim or even get an idea about the fonts and I can't
imagine people would really spend time on that site.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.net