I missed the URL for this. can someone send it out again?  I want to see
what has everyone in a tizzy.  J

travis

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chris Wilson
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 4:26 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Re: worst site I've seen lately

I have to agree. Not everything has to be so damn usable that it has no
visual flair, something that, sadly, tends to be the norm on this list. This
is neat if only because it's quite unique.

On 10/29/07, Olly Hodgson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 10/29/07, Rob Mason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My eyes, my beautiful eyes...it burns.

<whisper>I actually quite like it.</whisper>

It's nice to see someone trying something slightly away from the norm.
OK, so they don't quite pull it off -- the mad scrolling stuff could
do with being toned down a little (perhaps a bit of motion blurring?)
and some of the UI design is just plain silly, but generally, not a
bad effort. I've certainly seen a lot worse.

Besides, what's not to like about a site that employs lines like
"Value-added red noses maximize a plan to vigorously deliver
multilevel hairdryers." in place of lipsum? ;)

--
Olly
http://thinkdrastic.net/