Interesting. Some observations.

I downloaded and installed the Silverlight SDK 1.0. I built the example
project in VS 2005 running on WinXP Pro SP2 with no problems. However, it
would be better to run this on Vista with the Orcas Beta (VS 2008) because of
the generic XAML, WPF and .Net 3.0 and 3.5 frameworks inherent within those
platforms.

The Silverlight build process produces a .dll. You need the Silverlight
plug-in to render the resulting html page. Also, from a quick test, it will
only render in IE and the Gecko range. Forget Opera, Safari for windows, etc.
>From an accessibility aspect, a screen scrapper maybe be able to do its job.
However, any attempt to work the markup will be futile. The Default.htm web
page renders a "Click Me" button. Here is the markup behind the Default.htm
page produced by the build:

<head>
        <title>FrankSilverlight_1</title>

        <script type="text/javascript" src="Silverlight.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="Default.html.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="Scene.xaml.js"></script>
</head>

                <script type="text/javascript">
                        createSilverlight();
                </script>

Everything is dynamically rendered by the javascript. This reminded me of the
need to use javascript (Sarissa library) to dynamically render XML via XSLT
in a multi-browser environment on a windows operating system.

If anyone wants the Silverlight project package that produces this, please
let me know and I'll zip and email it to you.

Kind regards,

Frank