Hello list,

I read <a
href="http://www.456bereastreet.com/archive/200711/posh_plain_old_semantic_html/";>this
article</a> over on 456bereastreet. Can someone post a reference, or
explain the following a little better to me:

"* Use the em and strong elements for emphasis, not to make text bold
or italic (i.e. do not mindlessly replace i and b with em and
strong)."

Specifically, for example, if I want a few bold words in the middle of
a sentence, what then should I use? Are "b" and "i" still ok to use?
They aren't deprecated? I could have sworn reading a year or 2 ago
that "b" and "i" were so "last year" I'm just still a little confused
with this statement. I am SLOWLY trying to better my skill set here.
Sorry if this is basic stuff to you...

Thanks

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Interactive Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | mlinc.com