From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Chris Price
Sent: 21 November 2007 15:54
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Firefox is a pushover

I build websites on a Mac and have to check my websites on another
machine in order to view them in IE.

I experience the usual issues with IE applying css differently than
Firefox but my biggest frustrations, lately, have come from errors in my
html that Firefox has happily ignored but IE has faithfully shown up.

Its traditional to knock IE6 for its non-compliance but its done a good
job of validating my html lately.

I would like to get my Firefox to toughen up and show up errors in the
html without having to submit it to a validator?

The problem usually comes from missing closing tags.

Kind Regards
--
Chris Price