Chris Price wrote:
I build websites on a Mac and have to check my websites on another machine in order to view them in IE.

I experience the usual issues with IE applying css differently than Firefox but my biggest frustrations, lately, have come from errors in my html that Firefox has happily ignored but IE has faithfully shown up.

Its traditional to knock IE6 for its non-compliance but its done a good job of validating my html lately.

I would like to get my Firefox to toughen up and show up errors in the html without having to submit it to a validator?

The problem usually comes from missing closing tags.

Kind Regards

Code to the latest version of Mac/Opera. Validate. Firefox will follow suit. Make /frequent/ "pit-stops" to our good friends IE6 & 7.
Best,
~dL

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/