Hi!

Ben Buchanan skrev:
My take on this is you cannot *really* code for a browser that's not released yet. Alpha/Beta/pre-release versions simply are not the same as final versions.

My experience from IE7 beta releases in a nutshell:
* bugs changed between betas
* no bugs I encountered (and found workarounds for) in betas existed in the final release * a new bug was introduced in the final version, breaking the navigation completely for the sites I was working on ...

The cheapest solution is to work with existing software, so coding for IE8 now is a bad idea in my opinion. Any work on finding workarounds for IE8 at this stage may be a waste of time.

/anders