If its a Beta I would say wait until its done before rewriting anything that is currently W3C CSS compliant. Remember beta means not done. If you are interested in judging beta releases test it an decide why its breaking. Are you currently fulfilling W3C standards. If you are and its breaking it would sound like the beta has a bug than your code having a bug. Does your site pass the validator.

It does look like they are expecting the final release in June

The Mozilla team has not specified a final ship date for Firefox 3 but sources in the linux distribution community say they were promised final copies in June.
http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=2450

The project site http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox3

Here are the release notes
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/3.0rc1/releasenotes/