Needless to say that your application should progressively
enhance<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Enhancement>through
the presentation layers.
So, irrespective of what technology (or mix of technologies) you are using,
the basic (X)HTML page should make total sense with everything (images, css,
javascript and flash) switched off and nicely 'upgrade' as you add each new
piece of technology to it.
The basics always stay the same, hence <fieldset> ought to be inside a
<form> as your page ought to work with JavaScript turned off.
Regards,
Jason
www.flexewebs.com