On 25 Jun 2008, at 11:49, Matijs wrote:

Regardless of whether you stick alternative navigation in the div that's going to be replaced, I've personally found using Flash for navigation about the worst use of Flash possible. Are you sure that you cannot achieve what you want by using HTML with some enhancements thrown in by javascript?

Yes, I wasn't really advocating using Flash for navigation, just noting the options. HTML and javascript would be preferable, no doubt, especially since the visitor would probably need javascript turned on in order to use the SWFObject option anyway.

--
Rick Lecoat
www.sharkattack.co.uk