I think i agree with all of the above, that using Flash for navigation is not a good or applicable solution, even with appropiate fallback.

The only reason i could think of for using Flash in this case would be, when a specific font is required, that will just not render properly with (X)HTML/CSS/Javascript.

This reminds me alot of the about sFIR, the Flash image replacement method.

regards, Jens

willdonovan wrote:
I know that there are a lot of free javascript libraries available for you to use without having to go to the extent of programming your own javascript features.

things like dhtml goodies and scriptaculous, I'm sure the group has some other options but this is getting off topic now. a quick search would find a few for you.

William