I know that there are a lot of free javascript libraries available for you to use without having to go to the extent of programming your own javascript features.

things like dhtml goodies and scriptaculous, I'm sure the group has some other options but this is getting off topic now. a quick search would find a few for you.

William

kevin mcmonagle wrote:
Thank you matijs thats what i was wondering, you make a good point about using javascript but im not an expert in using it.
Matijs wrote:
There isn't really a way for a search engine to see how many times a link has been clicked. It is however possible for a search engine to see / count how many links are pointing to a page (either internally or externally), thereby measuring its 'popularity'.
up.org