Not exactly.

My arguement was that while javascript has objects, it is indeed prototype-based

It is only through arguement did any mention of javascripts inheritence get a mention, which is also still true. This was not the underlying factor, but something somone brought up.

I'm not sure why it is so bad that javascript be prototype-based? I have said again and again that it still does have objects, sighted many sources which state javascript as a prototype-based language and other examples for the arguement along the way... It is still a good language and there is nothing negative about prototype?

Anyway I only respond again because I don't like to be miss- represented. If you still feel I am wrong and disprove of the wiki articles stating it is prototype-based, you really should edit them as it must be a miss-representation of javascript.

Regards,
Anthony.

Sent from my iPhone!