My sentiments exactly.

Regards,
Anthony.

Sent from my iPhone!

On 27/10/2008, at 3:46 PM, "Breton Slivka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have in fact read your references, not only just now, but again and
again I have read the wikipedia articles on the  subject many moons
ago. Frankly I fail to see how any of it contradicts my position, but
they do contradict your position. I'm afraid I will have to throw up
my hands and give up on you. You are a lost cause. you cannot be
reached.

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Anthony Ziebell