Not once did I hear someone say it was prototype-based. Intact others have flat out denied it.

The question was is it either object or prototype. I merely stated if anything it should be seen as prototype, but it does have objects.

Then, it followed with all sorts of garbage from those trying to debunk the notion of javascript being prototype. Not once did I say it does not have objects. Intact I offered that it does.

Regards,
Anthony.

Sent from my iPhone!