Current best practice is (and imho has always been) using relative
font-sizes to make text resizing work the browser way in all browsers
including IE6/7.
In addition to that you could add a widget to resize text. In an ideal
situation this widget would also work without javascript (not too hard) or
without cookies (a bit harder). The main reason these widgets exist might
be the fact that IE didn't allow a user to resize text when the
font-size was defined in pixels instead of a
percentage or ems.

Just slapping
a text resizing widget on a site and then calling it accessible/usable
isn't enough.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 3:05 PM, designer <desig...@gwelanmor-internet.co.uk