Hi all,

It's probably also worth mentioning that browsers such as Lynx don't
use enter to submit a form unless you have focus on the submit
button itself. Hitting enter will progress the user through the
different input fields until you reach the submit button, and only
then will hitting enter trigger the submission.

You do need to be careful if you're using some form of scripting to
submit a form too - especially if you're providing instructional text
relating to that functionality incase the user has scripting disabled
etc.

Hope this is of some help.

Mark Gladman
Multimedia Analyst
The Learning Federation
PO Box 177, Carlton South VIC 3053 AUSTRALIA
Ph:  +613 9657 9734
Fax: +613 9910 9840

This email and any files transmitted with it ("Email") is intended
solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be
confidential and also may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the Email to
the intended recipient, you are prohibited from disclosing, copying or
using the information contained in it or taking any action in reliance
upon it. If you have received this email in error, please notify
postmas...@curriculum.edu.au by return email and delete this Email from
your computer.
This Email represents the views of the individual sender, which do not
necessarily reflect those of Curriculum Corporation except where the
sender expressly states otherwise.
It is your responsibility to scan this Email and any files transmitted
with it for viruses or any other defects.
Curriculum Corporation will not be liable for any loss, damage or
consequence caused directly or indirectly by this Email.