On 3 Jan 2010, at 09:32, tee wrote:
> For those corporations that are still using W2K and IE6, will IE6 renders
> like Google Chrome if user installs Google Chrome Frame and that a site has
> it implemented?

Most of those corporations don't allow end users to install software, and
Chrome frame appears to require XP or newer (so you can count Win2k users out).

> However it does not answered if we need to worry about fixing IE6 or not.

This nudges the effective usage of IE6 down a little, but the browser is still
out there and you still need to decide about the relative merits of supporting
those users Vs. not doing a lot of work.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk