Sorry to see that you have been also spammed by some jerk. I have received
11 e-mails spam from

different people who were contacted by the same "Group".

Some person, if one would call them that has done it to us all. I have
another word for them. Spammers.

It is unfortunate that some people have nothing constructive to do with
their lives except raise hell.

I sent a question to a forum at Web Standards Group but I am not Christian
nor is that related to my question.

Houstin