Mike,

Thanks for this, whilst the sites I manage are pretty low-traffic, I too have been seeing IE6 traffic of about 10-15%.

By mentioning "shoppers" I guess you are running an e-commerce site. I would be very interested to know how your revenue is split across browsers. It seems that IE6 users are either in a corporate system using an XP standard operating environment or people using older computers who may be a bit out-of-date when it comes to technology. Would it be reasonable to assume that the second category probably don't spend much money online? - so maybe the percentage of revenue gained from IE6 users may be much lower that 10% ?

Thanks,

Andy