From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org] On
Behalf Of Tom Livingston
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 7:58 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Paul Irish/Divya Manian HTML5 Boilerplate

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Worth a try? On a production site?

http://html5boilerplate.com/

Looks pretty good to me... what say ye?

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Interactive Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | mlinc.com

LEXI-COMP CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this electronic mail is intended for the named
recipients only.  Any use of this information by anyone other than
the intended receiver is prohibited.  If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying
to this electronic e-mail or by calling 330-650-6506.  Please delete
it from your computer.  Thank you.