Grant Bailey <grant_malcolm_bai...@westnet.com.au>
> If the link is to an external site then personally, I prefer the link to
> open in a new window automatically. Also, not all devices make it easy
> for users to open a link in a new window on request.

Such devices are buggy and should be repaired, then.  Don't degrade
the web for everyone else because a few devices are buggy.

I detest websites opening new windows enough that
browser.link.open_newwindow is set to 1 in my firefox-based browser.
Makes them open in the same window.

One related thing I've noticed since a few upgrades ago is that
twitter and a few other sites now say

  "This content cannot be displayed in a frame

   To protect your security, the publisher of this content does not
   allow it to be displayed in a frame."

I'm not at any security risk because it's a frame I created!  Does
anyone know what option will override that, at least for one page?

Thanks,