Hi Gary,

I can confirm that I have the exact same issue on rc2.
Just to be sure that this was not somehow linked to any MACOS system updates, I
installed an earlier version I still have the binary for (v1.7.0-rc1 r7152) -
it runs perfectly on JT65, with the ‘DECODE’ flashing very quickly (not even a
second) at the 50 second mark.

On the rc2 (v.1.7.0-rc2 r7279-dirty) at the end of the first full sequence
received, the ‘DECODE’ comes on and stays on for a long time, even into the
next sequence. Then only goes off. But at the very next 50 seconds mark, it
throws this error:

Subprocess Error:
Running: /Applications/wsjtx.app/Contents/MacOS/jt9 -s WSJT-X -w 1 -m 3 -e
/Applications/wsjtx.app/Contents/MacOS -a "/Users/keithl/Library/Application
Support/WSJT-X" -t /var/folders/h2/3qh2zy1n5vz72tlzx8tc01j80000gn/T/WSJT-X
Process crashed

Its a little random. Sometimes it throws this error the very first time wsjtx
attempts to decode.

Just tested latest rc2 r7280 and it also throws the same error.

I am not sure how to turn on debugging during the build process to see whats
cutting here.
Something must have changed in the JT9 code between r7152 and r7279 thats
breaking now.

Regards

Keith
ZS6TW