I turned on the "clean" option and did a re-build.  All is well now.  I was
getting some fortran errors on MAP65 and they are also gone.

Dan n5tm

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Somerville [mailto:g4...@classdesign.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 7:59 AM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] First Alpha Release of MAP65 v2.7

On 25/01/2017 03:40, Dan Bates wrote:
> I suspect with the 7405
> version, the DLLs are in different location.  This leads me to believe
> the
> MAP65 source has overwritten something in the WSJTX files.

Hi Dan,

both WSJT-X and MAP65 load their dependent DLLs from the same directory as
the executable. A release install of WSJT-X ensures that the required DLLs
are placed in the same directory as the executable. I do not believe the
MAP65 build does the same, therefore it is up to you to get the DLLs into
the right locations for MAP65 if you build it yourself. If you have a Qt
development package installed you can add the Qt binary directory to your
PATH environment variable but in that case you *must* ensure that both
WSJT-X and MAP65 are built against the same version of Qt.

The installers for both WSJT-X and MAP65 do ensure that the correct
dependent DLLs are put in the correct place.